Welcome to the Davidson County Criminal Court Clerk’s Office site.
Using this site, you can easily and conveniently pay most cases disposed of in General Sessions Court and/or cases disposed of in State Trial Court.
1. The Criminal Court Clerk’s Office does not directly process debit/credit cards; however, for your convenience, you can pay online through an independent company with which Metro has contracted to provide you with this service (a non-refundable 2.25% fee will be assessed by this contracted vendor). You can use most major credit/debit cards to pay fines, taxes and costs owed to the Criminal Courts online.
2. The balance provided may change due to any new activity created on the case, court costs/fines /taxes not assessed at time of disposition and/or taxes or fines not paid within a designated time.
3. If the account is held by our collection agency, you must contact Robinson, Reagan and Young to pay any court costs, taxes or fines. RR&Y assesses a collection fee to the balance due.
4. If the account was held by the collection agency Professional Adjustment Services, you must call the Criminal Court Clerk’s office at 615-862-5601 to verify your balance.
5. I understand I may call the Criminal Court Clerk’s Office at 615-862-5601 to verify the correct payment amount for my account(s).
Subscribe to Our Mailing List!
For news, announcements and other court related information, please sign up for our mailing list.
Howard Gentry, Criminal Court Clerk of Metropolitan Nashville & Davidson County
408 2nd Avenue North - Suite 2120 Nashville, TN 37201 | Phone: 615.862.5601
Search will retrieve the name and address of each defendant as submitted by arresting/booking agency to this office. Some search results may produce records without a date of birth -- if so, please verify by visiting our office before using for official purpose.
NOTE: The "detailed background information" report available via your search will provide information separated in the following categories - CJIS Data and Legacy Data. The definitions of each are below.
General Sessions Court dispositions beginning January 11, 2000
State Trial Court dispositions beginning July 11, 2000
Records posted between 1980 and the dates noted above
For records prior to 1980, please contact our office directly. The public information viewed here reflects the actual filed documents or docket entries required to be kept by the Office of the Davidson County Criminal Court Clerk which are considered to be public record and contained in the official case files. The information provided herein includes the offense(s) with which an individual was charged/cited and the disposition(s) if the case has been concluded. No information is contained herein regarding charges/citations that have been expunged pursuant to state law. The data entry can generally be deemed reliable. However, the information is subject to change at any time. It is important to note the Tennessee General Assembly has made it a criminal offense for information to be made public once it has been expunged pursuant to T.C.A. 40-32-101. Therefore, it is strongly suggested that you update any search before using the information for official purposes. In no event shall the Criminal Court Clerk of Davidson County, Tennessee, be held liable for damage of any nature, direct or indirect, arising from the use of this internet service or product.
When searching by name you must spell the name as it was entered at the time of arrest!
Mobile version of this site formatted for phones, tablets and other devices...